CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 December 2013

Last Day for 2013!

This Friday, 20th December is our last day for 2013.
To celebrate and to say thank you for your support during the year we have a break up lunch and dinner.  I will supply the meat for both, lunch will be roast chicken and dinner a B.B.Q.  If you would like to attend all you need to do is contact me and let me know if you are bringing a salad or dessert.

I have a few vacancies for the morning and staying on for lunch but sadly the 
Evening is already booked out.

So hopefully by Friday you will have your pressies wrapped and cards sent and be able to sit back and enjoy Jacquie's class or Scrap'n'Chat so if you haven't booked in do so now and contact me on

Narelle's 7th February, 2014 Christmas class has only 6 vacancies left so get in quick to reserve your
place, also if you would like to do her following class using Fancy Pants "Happy Go Lucky" paper kit you need to let me know by Monday Evening so l can place an order for them.

Have a great week and hope all your Christmas plans are falling into place.
Dianne

0 comments:

Post a Comment