CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 April 2014

May, 2nd with Narelle

Hi Lovely ladies!

I'm back with some sneak peaks of my new class scheduled for 
Friday May 2nd (10.30am or 7.00pm)




This class uses 4 papers from the Bo Bunny "Pincushion" range, in black and white with pops of green, apricot and orange.  When I was looking at what photos to use I knew the date of the class was going to be close to Mother's Day, so I looked for photos of my daughter and I together, but you could use any photo you like!


I have created two versions of the class (both of them are available for you to see at Scraphaven now).  One has clean lines and the other is quite distressed with lots of dimension.  The  measurements and materials will be the same so you can decide at the class which look you prefer to go with (but you'll need to bring a few extra tools and work quite quickly to get through the distressed version!)



We have already purchased the supplies for this class so places are strictly limited.  You'll need to book your place and pay your deposit now by emailing Dianne-  dismale@bigpond.com.au or calling 0404 266 296 to secure your place in class. Please do not reply to this post.

Blessings,
Narelle xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment